Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Danielle collapses after gym session, hospitalized

Danielle a.k.a DI was hospitalized for exhaustion and dehydration yesterday when she collapsed suddenly after an intense workout session in the gym. She has received intravenous fluids and ordered to have two weeks of bed rest."I have been on a rigourous exercise programme and I never ate anything the day, and I went to my room and my mom was calling me and I wasn’t able to respond, like I passed out, just fainted, knock out. They took me to the hospital, and they put me on a drip, the doctors said I was overworked and physically exhausted,” she explained to One876Entertainment.com this morning. She has lost over 25 pounds in the last four weeks.

D.I.'s hospitalization has forced the cancellation of her video shoot with Kimala ‘Lala’ Bennett, scheduled studio sessions with top producers as well as postponed performances in Florida.


“I guess I am going to have to postpone the shoot until later in the week, but I will try to keep as hydrated as possible from now on.”


She had planned to shoot the video for the ‘Beat It’ remix featuring Vybz Kartel and her latest single, ‘Ready Body’.


Her publicist Kiki said that Danielle was “crushed by this setback however this has happened to many recording artistes: Usher, Kelly Rowland, Kid Rock, Mariah Carey so many others." D.I. wants her fans to know that she is following strict doctor's orders for a quick recovery and will be ready for Reggae Sumfest.



Source: One 876 Ent.

No comments: