Friday, September 4, 2009

Lisa Hype lands solo gig in Bahamas

Lisa Hype, who is known for the hit song Hustle Forever on the Bail for Me riddim, left this morning to perform in The Bahamas on Saturday during the Bacardi Summer Meltdown beach party at Arawak Beach on September 5th.

"I feel great to be getting my own shows on the road now, and the hard work that I've been putting in at the studio is paying off. I plan to give The Bahamas a great performance, I hear that the Champion Bubbler song is big over there, and the Whine for Me combination with Teacha. I am going over there to make a statement about what Lisa Hype represents. The Bahamas nuh good again!" she said emphatically.

Lisa Hype recently performed alongside Vybz Kartel at the Up Close and Personal showcase at The Building in New Kingston. Her breakout single, Hustle Forever, popped up on the RE TV dancehall charts and the Bail for Me medley video was a big hit on local cable stations.

Source: One 876 Ent.

No comments: