Friday, May 9, 2008

'Marco Dean is a Sweetheart' - D'Angel Introduces Son

STAR of the Month D'Angel and her son Marco Dean share a strong connection that the artiste cherishes above everything else.
One only has to mention the name Marco Dean and D'Angel smiles. Her 18-month-old son is her main focus.

Named by his father, Moses 'Beenie Man' Davis after his deceased brother, Marco Dean is D'Angel's first and only child.

While being an artiste can be time consuming, as an entertainer and mother, time management is what keeps D' Angel going.

"I have a full-time nanny and full family support. I always make sure even if I'm busy with work that I'm home before its time to get him tucked in for bed. I try my best to spend time with him. We read together and play together. In the mornings I leave my door open since his room is next to mine he wakes me up every morning," she says.

While having more children is not a part of her immediate plans, D'Angel is focused on making the necessary provisions to give her son the things that she never had growing up.

As for Marco Dean, D' Angel told The STAR that he is a lot like his famous father.

She says, "He displays a lot of his father's personality. He loves to dance and loves music. He's loving. He's a sweetheart."

He's very humorous; he's just a whole bundle of happiness and everyone around him loves him."

With two parents in the entertainment business, can the world expect Marco Dean to have a future in the 'biz'?

While D' Angel promises to nurture his talent, she is now focused on making sure he gets a good education.

Source: Jamaican Star

No comments: