Sunday, May 11, 2008

Artistes Go All Out to Fete Mothers

One876entertainment is wishing all mothers all over the world a happy Mother's Day. We asked a number of artistes how they planned to spend this Mother's Day, and we got some colourful responses.

Vybz Kartel a.k.a Addi Di Teacha, is planning to chill out with one of his babymothers.
"I am just going to be chilling with my babymom Sophia at home, Later, I am gonna go to my moms for dinner," he said.

While Kartel is taking it easy, hardcore female deejay Danielle plans to go all out, starting with whipping up an early morning nutritious meal to give her mom a breakfast in bed.

"I am going to give my mommy the utmost attention and Iove I can give her. I am going to give her breakfast in bed, a nice meal of steamed fish, and present her with a Louis Vuitton handbag that she had wanted. In the afternoon, we're going to have a nice girlie day, with lunch and then dinner at Mac's Chophouse. She has come a far way with me, especially as a single mom, she has helped to mold me into the woman I am today, " she said.

Reggae crooner Courtney John who topped both the reggae singles and album charts this year will be missing his mother today because she is overseas on tour. Instead, he plans to spend Mother's Day with his 97 year-old grandmother.

"I plan to go check my granny in Port Maria, St. Mary. She kinda don't move around much anymore. Her name is Granny Dye Dye but we call her Granny Live Live 'cause we not into the die ting. I am just going to drive down and spend the whole day with her," he said.

In the meantime, the hardworking Anthony B who is in New York today to deal with the video shoot for a single from his upcoming Life Over Death album orchestrated a pre-emptive strike earlier this week to make up for the fact he would be away on the official Mother's Day.

"I treated her before I left to shoot my video in New York on Sunday. I carried her to Montego Bay, and paid for a full spa treatment, she did her nails and her hair. Then in the night, I took her to a really nice restaurant. Mi just decide fi go all out and treat mommy this year," he told one876entertainment.com.


Source: One 876 Ent.

No comments: